We invite you to participate in the creation of this unique event through financial contributions and conference exhibiting opportunities. The event will be a great opportunity to communicate closely with 400 or more people involved in restoring and monitoring wetlands, forests, prairies, soils, watersheds, and streams. The attached brochures detail the sponsorship and exhibitor levels and associated recognition. A wide range of opportunities are available. In addition, both PNW-SWS and SERNW are certified nonprofit 501(c)(3) organizations; thus, your contributions are tax-deductible.
The conference will be publicized on collaborating partner websites (SERNW, PNWSWS, SER International) academic and professional and institutional listservs, and social and professional networking sites, with logos of all sponsors published on our website and all conference materials. The visibility of this conference will also extend beyond the conference itself, as conference proceedings will be posted on our website (SERNW).
High Visibility Sponsorship
- Lunch Sponsor – $1,500 (signage during lunch, ½ page ad in printed program, verbal recognition during announcements)
- Morning Breaks Sponsor – $750 (signage at break, logo in program, verbal recognition during announcements, in addition to recognition of sponsorship levels below)
- Printed Program Advertising
- Full Page – $1,000
- Half Page – $600
- Quarter Page – $300
- Douglas Fir – $5,000+
Sponsor-provided banner on front stage, (4) free registrations, exhibitor booth, full page ad in program (must provide logo or ad copy) logo on website and in program
- Ponderosa Pine – $2,500+
(2) free registrations, exhibitor booth or ½ page ad in program, side room signage and logo on website and in program
- Whitebark Pine – $1,500+
(1) free registration, exhibitor booth or ¼ page ad in program, and logo on website and in program
- Quaking Aspen – $1,000+
Exhibitor booth and logo in program and on website
- Big Sagebrush – $500+
Logo in program and on websites
We look forward to hearing from you soon about the possibility of your involvement in this exciting conference. Please contact Fundraising Committee Chair Fiona McNair (email@example.com; 360-296-6714), to discuss or for further information. If you are using a printed packet, please send your sponsorship/exhibitor checks to Samantha Rich, SERNW Treasurer, 13710 Burke Ave. N, Seattle, WA 98133.